Mairead's guide to writing a great online dating bio
Tinder is undoubtedly the most popular dating site in Ireland, if not the world and why? Speed! Daters can easily swipe through up to 50 people in one minute so the importance of catching someones attention is so important after all, we only get one chance to make a great first impression.
- Make sure your photos are not just good but the absolute very best that you can look.
- Tell them a little about yourself include age, height, location and any other relevant information about yourself.
- Share a little about what you enjoy doing and your lifestyle.
- Describe the type of person that you would like to meet.
- Be clear on what type of relationship you would like and what you are seeking.
Hello, my name is John, I am 39, 6ft 2, strong build and am an accountant from Kildare. I work hard on the farm but enjoy holidays and city breaks when I can, I also cycle and enjoy rugby.
I would like to meet a kind lady that enjoys life and has a sense of adventure.
Have never been married and no kids but would love both with the right person. Get in Touch!
For best results, ensure you sound kind, positive and light hearted.
If you would like more help and guidance with your dating book a consultation or join our 4 week Dating Masterclass.